There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

This is my final contents page, I have followed the conventions of a contents page to make it successful. I also used the same colour scheme as my front cover so that they matched. I have included bold sub headings, and page numbers. I also used images that linked with story lines and placed the number of the story on it. I created stories lines that would appeal to the target audience.

This is my final front cover, i included conventions of magazines to make it look professional, including a bold colour scheme which matches the school logo, however, the image i used for my front cover is convention breaking as the model is looking off to the left. I used interesting story lines on the side of the magazine to make the reader want to find out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment