Tuesday 8 May 2012

How does your media product represent particular social groups?

My target audience is 16-25 year olds. I believe this is the age that people are most interested in music. I decided that the genre of my music magazine would be R&B. The magazine is aimed at young, middle and working class people. Taking the audience into consideration, the article/interview I included within the magazine has questions and answers about everyday things, the interview talks about this ‘celebrities’ break down and how they overcome it, it includes questions about their love life and their family. I have shown this young person, who has been through a tough time in a positive light, which may encourage readers as they will be able to relate to it and hopefully help them have a more positive outlook on things. My magazine targets young people and shows them how good things in life can be achieved and that they can prove the stereotypes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment