Tuesday 8 May 2012

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

I think a media institution such as Bauer Media would distribute my media product, http://www.bauermedia.co.uk/, Bauer Media reaches over nineteen million UK adults across multiple media channels and it is home to the some of the most successful music magazines in the UK, such as ‘Q’ and ‘Kerrang!’. It is a very established brand, which would aid me in distributing my magazine to major outlets and smaller retailers. As my magazine is a music magazine which also includes life stories and celebrity gossip, it would help attract and appeal to a larger audience. The music industry is constantly changing and making a magazine which appeals to a larger audience will give it a better chance in it being successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment